A new video of Saint Josemaria offers 44 brief clips from his oral preaching between 1972 and 1975 in Europe and Latin America. It can be downloaded...
A young woman asks St. Josemaria: "If I pray when I don't feel like it, is it really prayer?" Here is his answer.
In a get-together in 1972, St. Josemaria speaks about how we can best serve the society in which we live.
German Yanke talks about Alberto Miguez, a firm atheist, who once went to lunch with St. Josemaria.
St. Josemaria gives some practical advice on how to grow in friendship with our Lord.
- "Increase my faith in your Eucharistic presence"
- "Heaven is Love"
- St. Josemaría: the Holy Spirit in our Daily Life
- When Children Rebel
- ”How could I not bless human love?”
- St. Josemaría: “Cultured” by dealing with God
- “Broken, but still of use”
- St. Josemaria: “So little time to love”
- St. Josemaría: The best way to serve
- St. Josemaría: How can we live if we aren’t in love?
- St. Josemaría: Caring for the Sick
- Increase our Faith!
- St. Josemaria: The Meaning of Faith
- St. Josemaría: “Love arrived when least expected.”
- St. Josemaría: “That’s How I Speak with Him”
- St. Josemaría: "A Teacher's Main Virtue"
- St. Josemaría: The Mass—because Christ is alive
- St. Josemaría: "Let your heart go"
- St. Josemaría: Dialogue with a Quechuan Indian Woman
- St. Josemaria: Freedom for our Children
- St. Josemaría: At the Hour of Death
- My greatest love: a Jew
- “Jesus, here is John the Milkman”
- The donkey and young Josemaría